13 January 2007

Comics 36 and 37 - Boxing Day and Meeting with the mayor Pt 1

Comic 36
Comic 37

So on Boxing Day I tried to log in. I failed
A couple of days later I tried to log in. I failed.
I decided to wait until I had the next strip done before trying again.
Oops. It’s been a while.

Anyway, you’ll be glad to know the update schedule is back to normal and I have comics sorted out for the next couple of update days so things should go smoothly as long as there are no disasters in the near future.

Now I had this whole blog entry about local government on the island and planning regulations and blah blah blah. I’d like to post it here but I’ve lost my note pad with it written in.

I’ll find it and post in on Tuesday with the second half of this scene.

Instead here’s a link that Jess, the oh-so-wonderful webmistress of the proper Gilbert and Grim site, sent me. Ad agencies should not give LSD to their employees. They’ll do stuff like this ad for the Sega Saturn.

No comments: